Tuesday, December 7, 2010

JCLU Forever

I just wanted to take this moment to tell you that I absolutely love JCLU Forever. It's a Christian clothing company (JCLU=Jesus Christ Loves You) and every piece of clothing on their website sends a positive message from those who wear it to those who see it.

ALSO: MEN, GUYS, AND DUDES: Don't be thrown off by the women's shirts. Many of the shirts come in men's styles as well. Including the second and third ones below. :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE JCLU FOREVER WEBSITE
(http://www.jcluforever.com)

Here are some of my favorite shirts from JCLU Forever:

(I have this one!)


(Remember. Everyone. Deployed. <3)


(I think this one would be a great conversation starter!)


(I just think this one is funny because it refers to Twilight and all this "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" stuff!)


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE JCLU FOREVER WEBSITE

Remember: it's not what you wear; it's what you do while you are wearing it!

8 comments:

  1. Are these clothes only for girls? Ha I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of their clothes are for women, but they just started making clothes for men as well. They are not always in stock, but I know there are at least 2 styles (including the third one I posted in the blog) I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also have those big bracelets and stuff like that on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I am going to try to get the third one down, it's really cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canaan Hess likes your comment: "I agree!! I love that one." 4:36pm :D

    ReplyDelete