Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Group Projects

I hate group projects. I loathe them with a passion. I despise them with every pore of my being.
Is that a bit much? I don't think you truly believe me...and, because of that, I am going to provide with a list of things I would RATHER do than work on a group project:

1. Write a 50 page research paper.

2. Get bitten by wolf.

3. Stare at a wall for 12 hours.

4. Sit in a hole in the middle of nowhere in the pouring rain for 3 days...with no food (and you know how much I love food).

5. Watch a bullet go through my leg.

6. Eat cheese.

7. Be temporarily transformed into an insect.

8. Swim in pure peanut butter until I've completed 20 laps in an Olympic-sized pool.

9. Go without a cell phone for a year.

10. Try to get an elephant through a window in a top-floor apartment in New York.

Do you get the picture? I really, really, really, really hate group projects. They are the bane of my existence.

3 comments:

  1. HAH! Hilarious and also true. I always ended up doing ALL the work on "group" projects! ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on all your points!... Except for number 1 and 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 5 is stretching it a little bit...maybe...lol. But 1 is totally true. :)

    Kelly, I know, right?! It's soooo lame!!

    ReplyDelete