Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Platypus Pajamas

I miss footed pajamas. Someday, I will have adult footed pajamas. You can probably only find these on the internet these days, but I might go scrounging through actual clothing stores for the fun of it one day.

I used to have these awesome Christmas pajamas that I called my platypus pajamas because they had the most foot space I had ever seen in my entire life sewn into them. Seriously, I probably could have hidden a small child or a stash of juice boxes or something in each foot. No one would have noticed. This extra foot space, though, made me feel like a platypus. I don't think a platypus would have liked them--or tripped in them as much as I did just walking through the house--but they were still, and will forever be, platypus pajamas to me.

I wonder if I still own them.
I wonder if I can still wear them.
I wonder if I will look for them next time I am home. :)

P.S. If I was a platypus, I am pretty sure I would drink apple juice and eat cupcakes. Just saying.

4 comments: